Keeping content current on your web site is vitally important. It is incredibly annoying to go to a site and find that the information is out of date. That lack of attention to detail reflects badly on the business in question. Content Management is simply that - managing your web site content - it does not include SEO or other marketing or branding.
After you have kicked the first goal of seeing your name up in the global www lights, you may be wondering how you might change some of the content. For example
- Mary Jane has left the company, so you need to delete her profile from the web content
- You are now offering a new service or you have increased your service areas- you need to let everyone know who visits your site
There are thousands of possible scenarios, but the bottom line is, if you want to change anything on your site and you do not know how to do it, we can manage your content updates for you.
The process is simple:
- we need access to the back end of the site, we can handle all the calls/contacts that need to be made
- you email point form or full text copy plus any images. If you email point form details we will create text copy for your web page
- we can source data and images if needed
- we load all the data and send it live (publish it on the web)
We work in: Joomla, WordPress, Magento & StoresOnline